Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iPhone camera problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Monstring
Monstring

iPhone camera problem Empty
PostSubject: iPhone camera problem   iPhone camera problem EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:14 pm

i have a problem with the camera when it opens the shutter wont open so it is stuck however the iphone is not frozen or anything

i searched for the problem i found lots of lots of ppl having the exact same problem with all kinds of iPhone even with the iPhone 4

there were lots of diffrent solutions like delete all your photos, restart it, restart it and open it after a while and completly reset it

i found out that these solutions dont always work and most of them work but then repeat the same problem after a while

as for me it started working on its own but then after about a week its stuck at the shutter again Mad

the best solution so far is to return you iPhone to apple and they will give you a new one for free

BUT as for ppl who got their iPhone with no warrenty *cough*me*cough* elephant well lets just hope that the next update fixes the prbolem but it doesnt seem like they are working on it seeing as they are fixing some other problems with the iPhone 4 Mad
Back to top Go down
dreamer_soul
Lvl 0
Lvl 0
dreamer_soul

iPhone camera problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone camera problem   iPhone camera problem EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:49 pm

go to applein kuwait and tell them ,, they'll look for a sulotion i know i guy who went to amireca and his iphone couldn't connect to his apartment wifi he went to apple and they told him we can change it even he bought it from kuwait! just go and ask
Back to top Go down

iPhone camera problem
Page 1 of 1