Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FULL iOS4 FEATURES ON iPhone 3G and iPod 2G,3G

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hx
Lvl 0
Lvl 0
Hx

FULL iOS4 FEATURES ON iPhone 3G and iPod 2G,3G Empty
PostSubject: FULL iOS4 FEATURES ON iPhone 3G and iPod 2G,3G   FULL iOS4 FEATURES ON iPhone 3G and iPod 2G,3G EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:34 pm

welcome to the Apple Forum Side XDDD!!!! I will teach you how to get the FULL Feature for the Requested Versions of the iProducts that are listed on the Topic Name:

1: install Cydia (Optional: maybe Cydia wont have the program that you need so install from cydia a app called "Rockapp" it's like cydia but little Faster and may have what you need... you may find ios 4 on cydia too!)
2: Write: "iOS 4 Features"
3: search for the iphone 3G or iPod 2G,3G (it's says "ipod 2G" but it also works on "iPod 3G" too!!!)
4: install it with WinterBoard
5: Setup the theme on the WinterBoard Section but you must set it up in a spectacular Order like this:

(1): iPod or iPhone, Wallpaper, Tasking
(2): Multitasking
(3): iPod or iPhone Wallpaper
(4): Wallpaper, Multitasking
(5): Unified iPod or iPhone
(6): Percentage Battery Only
(7): Homescreen Wallpaper

6: (Optional) to control how to open Multitasking on your iPod or iPhone install activator from Cydia or RockApp then you go to System Setting on the iPod or the iPhone and then you will find the "Activator"

thank you for reading XDDD for more Helpful Tutorial, Here is a Video Tutorial of This topic below:

Back to top Go down
http://web.me.com/hx93
Zero
Admin
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: FULL iOS4 FEATURES ON iPhone 3G and iPod 2G,3G   FULL iOS4 FEATURES ON iPhone 3G and iPod 2G,3G EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Nice but what's the point of..

?
Back to top Go down
https://gamehall.forumotion.com
Hx
Lvl 0
Lvl 0
Hx

PostSubject: Re: FULL iOS4 FEATURES ON iPhone 3G and iPod 2G,3G   FULL iOS4 FEATURES ON iPhone 3G and iPod 2G,3G EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Replay on:
Quote :
Nice but what's the point of..

?

My Replay

this is a setup order... for the winterboard "an application for themes" from the themes he must use them in this order or some of the feature wont work... I dunno why XD...

Last edited by Zero on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You can always use the Quote Feature : ))
Back to top Go down
http://web.me.com/hx93
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FULL iOS4 FEATURES ON iPhone 3G and iPod 2G,3G   FULL iOS4 FEATURES ON iPhone 3G and iPod 2G,3G Empty

Back to top Go down

FULL iOS4 FEATURES ON iPhone 3G and iPod 2G,3G
Page 1 of 1